Monday, September 09, 2019

Daily Devotional 09-09-2019


Jesus is Amazing! Good morning and a blessed Monday to you all. The Holy Spirit is moving and stirring His children to prayer and obedience. He is going to move mightily.

Right now, I feel there is a struggle for a lot of us. We are facing political uncertainty in the country. We are facing persecution in the media and online. Censorship is on the rise, and voices are being silenced. Our children are suffering from oppression and depression. The enemy is pushing hard to destroy as many lives as he can, as well as to break our spirits and to keep us from truly having the relationship with Jesus that Jesus wants with each of us.

Matthew 11:28-29 is for all of us.
“Come to me, all of you who are struggling and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Not only will we find that rest, we will also find the strength to continue. We will find the peace and the joy that we need.

Let us turn our eyes to Jesus, and let Him calm the storms.

-a brother in Jesus

No comments:

Daily Devotional 09-14-2019

Good afternoon, my brothers and sisters, fellow disciples of Jesus. Hebrews 10:19-20 says: So, brothers, we have confidence to use ...